My 1st rib-o-lator ribs

Mike-Ren

Well i got a new toy and decided to try it out..3 racks of bb's and 1 rack of st. louis...Did a brown sugar rub and let it turn to a nice gooey liquid ..Then applied some grill-mor bbq rub that Bob threw in with the ROL..Fired up the wsm and off we go..

ROL

rubbed and ready
ribs on
3 hours in
resting
ready to eat

These ribs were my best to date and today i'm thinking about doing some fish and veggies in my new toy...Will post those results later..Happy smoking

Wow looks great.

Yeat anothe must have item
icon_wink.gif
*listed*

Bless

Very intrigued about the cleaning time as well. Been thinking about picking one of these up for a while but just can't decide. Ribs look great!

Clark

I kinda cleaned up the whole smoker and trays back and forth and never just cleaned "straight" on the trays...My sink isnt big so i had to turn the trays once while soaking...Onced soaked they cleaned off pretty easy...I did spray them with pam before cooking...I would say it was 20-30 minutes

The color of those ribs is so nice. Very even too. Great job. Any thoughts on your bb's vs. St.L spares. Flavor? Texture?

I left the spares on for about an hour longer than the bb's..... They were both really good.Hard to pick which one i like better....BB's will however be my choice to use on the ROL because they fit on the trays without triming...

Back