My 1993 Weber AFF (American Frozen Foods) Grill after restoration

Ed Greenwell

TVWBB Member
Hi all,

I posted here a while back trying to find some information about this grill and everyone was so helpful that I figured I ought to try and post picture of how the restoration was going, my friends that I got the grill from found the owners guide and the missing right side flip up table, which was optional for this grill, so I was able to repair it and reinstall it. Thanks again for all the help, I hope the pictures show up.

Ed Greenwell

P.S. It really cook GREAT!!

001_zps534f9d75.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice job. I can't say I'm crazy about the red knobs and switches, but that wood is really pretty. Enjoy it!

I might put the knobs back to the gray color I thought they would look better red but I have been having second thoughts. We'll see. I need to do something with the handle too I had painted the old wood until I had time to replace it, I may try stripping it and clear coating it. Thanks for all the help and compliments.:)

Ed, it's your grill. I am a purist and like things in their original form. If you like the red, more power to you. That handle looks fine in the picture.

Back