Mothers Day

dsitterson

TVWBB Super Fan
I asked my wife what she wanted to eat for mothers day and she said babby back ribs. Damn now I got to go out and bbq on sunday and drink beer and watch the TPC. Now I got to pick out some sides homemade cole slaw messy but easy and good. Beans?

Geez. That sounds terrible. Doesn't life suck?
icon_biggrin.gif
Sounds like you got a good lady there
wsmsmile8gm.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dsitterson:
.......... Damn now I got to go out and bbq on sunday and drink beer and watch the TPC. ...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

One more step and you could have nirvana. Being from Ponte Vedra, if your wife were a golf fan you could work off some of those good eats, and enjoy a few more cold drinks, and at the same time watch the TPC while walking around the TPC.
icon_smile.gif

Q'n, Golf'n & Grill'n....too many choices!
Gary

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dsitterson:
I asked my wife what she wanted to eat for mothers day and she said babby back ribs. Damn now I got to go out and bbq on sunday and drink beer and watch the TPC. Now I got to pick out some sides homemade cole slaw messy but easy and good. Beans? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh you poor unfortunate soul! You mean you won't get to go to some wacked out restaurant with a bunch of loud, obnoxious family members, telling those same old stories that they told last year? Man, are you gonna miss out!
icon_biggrin.gif

I'm flying to Boston on Sunday so I'll be smoking a prime rib on Sat. for the SO (my baby's mama).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LarryR:
I'm flying to Boston on Sunday so I'll be smoking a prime rib on Sat. for the SO (my baby's mama). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If I'd known that I would have invited my self

I am going to go to my brothers house on Saturday and grill some Shark then will smoke some cabbage stuffed with ground turkey and bacon, also going to grill an artichoke (the one that Larry R. likes) and smoke some ribs as well. But it goes without saying, Unfortunately (yea right) I will have to drink some beer.......

Back