Morning weather

Ugh. I do not like frictionless planes.

I don't like the forecast, I see a bit of rain headed this way. I'd much rather deal with a foot of snow at 20 degrees than practically anything aroud freezing.

We get that several times a year. I will take snow anytime over that. of course, we have those 4WD jockeys that do not know they can't stop.

Back when I spent time in snow/ice country I would install #8 x 3/8 inch hex head sheet metal screws in the soles of my Sorel Caribou snow boots. Like studded snow tires for boots.

Back when I spent time in snow/ice country I would install #8 x 3/8 inch hex head sheet metal screws in the soles of my Sorel Caribou snow boots. Like studded snow tires for boots.
Back when I lived in Ohio, I would sometimes put on my metal spiked golf shoes for the packed/frozen snow. I would be afraid to try that on this ice.

Back when I lived in Ohio, I would sometimes put on my metal spiked golf shoes for the packed/frozen snow. I would be afraid to try that on this ice.
When I was a younger, a old timer in a bar told me to slip a pair of socks over your shoes for ice.
It works.

We are just above freezing now and it has turned to just rain. I will still stay inside until tomorrow.

Back