More no foil ribs

They look FANTASTIC!
So, are you saying you’ll never use foil again?
Or what?? 🤔 I’m confused...

Jim the last ribs I did this way were A+ perfect while these would maybe rate a B-. Just put the ones I didn't eat back on the kettle to see if another 45-60 minutes at higher heat will improve the texture. Thanks for checking in.

Jim the last ribs I did this way were A+ perfect while these would maybe rate a B-. Just put the ones I didn't eat back on the kettle to see if another 45-60 minutes at higher heat will improve the texture. Thanks for checking in.
Did the extra time make a positive difference? The first batch certainly looks great.

Yes these were just some jumbo extra meaty ribs from Costco and I should have adjusted for that. Better after another hour. Will be cooking up a bunch of ABTs today since I have 2 dozen jalepenos calling my name to eat with the leftover ribs later today.

I love no-foil cooks. Consider grabbing some full spares, trim the brisket bone, etc., then put on low & slow for 6+ hours. Simple kosher salt & coarse bp my favorite. Spritz with a little beer and/or apple juice. Perfection!!

Back