More brisket problems/questions

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by K Kruger:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hi Kruger, I've only done low & slow briskets and I want to do a HH. I've seen may posts about it. You obviously have a lot of experience. I'm sure you have a posting that I have not been able to locate. Can you provide your expertise? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
See here and here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kevin,

Thank for the links. Just out of curiosity what do you smoke with? What do you use and where do you buy it in Florida, all I find here in Orlando is Cowboy and True Cue. Restaurant Depo has RO but I do not have a membership. I recently came back from NY, roadtrip, and brought back 2 bags of RO. Haven't used it yet.

I buy whatever I can get at Home Depot. When in Okla I buy Stubb's. I still need a cooker for Vegas so haven't explored options there yet.

I will not buy Cowboy. I'll buy Kingsford Comp over it or other low-end stuff.

When I can I buy Wicked Good. Shipping is spendy but it's my favorite. There is a place in Tampa that is worth the trip. You can get Picnic brand fuel - and bring a cooler as they have meats as well. Sanwa in Tampa.

Back