Model number please

Steven Williams

Hello, this is Steven and I need help figuring out what I got here so I can order parts. No idea of year or model. I'm thinking they lived there somewhere between 2000 and 2007. Sticker on side is gone. My renter left this behind when they split up. He got mad I guess and ripped all the parts out of grill to use regular charcoal by what his ex said. I hate to throw it away because it looks pretty good to me. I need manifold, burners and knobs to start. I'll try and post some pictures. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5222.JPG
    IMG_5222.JPG
    198.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5223.JPG
    IMG_5223.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5224.JPG
    IMG_5224.JPG
    209.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5225.JPG
    IMG_5225.JPG
    203.4 KB · Views: 19
That grill is likely going to set you back many hundreds of dollars to restore unless you can find a donor grill with the parts you need. One point of issue is the cook box. Look at the panel inside the cookbox where the burners enter the cook box. If they have any corrosion around the holes for the burners, you are in tough shape. Those parts are not available new any where. A possible fix is out there if you want to contact https://tvwbb.com/members/jon-tofte.38939/
But a new manifold will be expensive. KNobs, etc all, if available will be expensive to replace unless you get them off a donor grill. Those grates however are keepers no matter what. I beleive they will fit a Genesis grill and I think they are the heavy 9mm Stainless grates.

Back