Memorial Weekend Charcoal Sales

Tyson

TVWBB Super Fan
Last edited:
.25 per pound is the magic number these days.
Haven't seen that around here for several weeks now.
Walton's hit it a few weeks back.

Lowe's just started their sale on Kingsford blue...40 lbs. of Kingsford Charcoal for $9.99 http://dn.ws/mn8c

Plus, save 10% with this online code: 47000RRRRR9986R

I bought 3 (120lbs) for $28.59 after tax, so .24 per pound.

Wal Mart has 2 pack of 15 lb. bags of Kingsford Original for $8.98. About 4 cents higher a lb. than the above posts. I'm not sure if HD or Lowe's had a limit. HD did earlier in the year on another sale. No limit at Wal Mart.

Thanks for the HU. I'm down to about 70 lbs. and I'm donating 20lb. to a friend's cookout this weekend.

I just ordered 160 lbs for $38.93 including tax, store pick up. Time to make more room in the garage (LOL). The site let me order 4 2 packs, so there is no limit. At least online. Thanks everyone for updating the thread and Thank You Bill French for the code!

Stubbs is more expensive at Lowes than Walmart, so didn't buy any of that today.

:wsm:

I think Lowes disconnected the 10% discount and have disqualified the product from it. I attempted to place an order last night and it accepted it but i then realized my cc was in the back bedroom and I didn't feel like getting up so decided to place the online order for 160 lbs in the morning. when i did, it said the discount doesn't apply so that was disappointing

Just confirmed that the 10% code no longer works.
Wow. Glad I used it yesterday! :eek:

20140521_203507.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

For you guys having trouble with the discount code, 47000RRRRR0662R will get you $10 of an order of $50 or more. I used it yesterday and today and now I have 400 lbs of charcoal in my garage.

I ordered 240 lbs online for store pick up for only $53 and change. I made a boo boo and didn't check what "my store" was set to. I placed the order for a store that is like 60 miles away. Oops! I was able to call in to Lowe's and they cancelled my order and placed a new one for me. Going to grab it tomorrow. :)

For you guys having trouble with the discount code, 47000RRRRR0662R will get you $10 of an order of $50 or more. I used it yesterday and today and now I have 400 lbs of charcoal in my garage.
Thanks for posting the code, WayneM.

Just ordered some for store pickup at Lowes - thanks! Will hit the HD on the way home from work - I should be set for the Month of June...

Regards,

John

I grabbed 3 last thursday. seen son poking around shed. To be safe going to grab 2 more. I dont mind sharing with the kids.
BillMc

Thx for new code, i ordered 5 packs but was a dime short of the 50$ so i added a few cheaps screws for 20 cents and it worked. Very pleased, thank u

Back