Mediterranean chicken thighs

IMO it would be sweet to incorporate the WSK without the cart into an island configuration, similar to KJ & BGE with feet. If it could be done, the WSk may be to tall to mount on an island. Adding a gasser to the lineup will allow all of the meal to big cooked outside. Plenty of built in gasser's to choose from as well as SS cabinetry from BBQ Guys, time to start designing.

Can’t wait to get a nice outdoor kitchen.

Can’t wait to get a nice outdoor kitchen.
Mine is a work-in-process, that is taking way longer then ever imagined. The majority of the labor is being done by a former work buddy who I refer to as my “Man Slave” or “Man Bi%!h!” Since the project began, he has taken a new job that requires about 80% travel, coupled with him buying a new home & the fact that he is on his 3rd marriage, I don’t want to be the blame for another big D!

Chicken thighs with Sadaf Mediterranean blend, salt and gran garlic, with lemon juice and EVOO.
Tell me more about this Sadaf Mediterranean blend, my neighbors (whose fence I burned down) would have these amazing Mediterranean marinades, they were to die for. Another epic thread Brett, and to think it's merely chicken :)

Tell me more about this Sadaf Mediterranean blend, my neighbors (whose fence I burned down) would have these amazing Mediterranean marinades, they were to die for. Another epic thread Brett, and to think it's merely chicken :)

This one was the blend: https://www.sadaf.com/products/sadaf-mediterranean-blend-08-1645

You should have this brand at any local Mediterranean market by you. Any sort of local Arab market or Israeli market will carry this line of products. Sadaf is in Los Angeles. They’re a Persian family the emigrated to the US and seated selling spices from their homeland here. The rest is history. Very high quality spices and custom blends sourced from around the world.

Back