Meat Supply in NW Suburbs of Chicago

I don't have a copy handy but if Gary reads this I'm sure he will forward you a copy. I can't find mine. There is no one who knows more about where to buy food in Chicago than Gary. His BBQ tour is fantastic. I always load up a large cooler and the back of my Blazer with food, wood, and charcoal at great prices. Of course I treat him very nice by saying nice things about him /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Gary posted the list in response to a similar question I had over in the Beginner's Forum last September. Gary may have updated the list since, but it's a good starting point.

This link should get you there. If not, search the Beginner's forum for "chicago supplier" and pick the result that mentions Bolingbrook.

Joe

Just to add more info to the link:

Peoria Packing Butcher Shop
Address: 1300 W Lake St, Chicago, IL 60607
Phone: (312) 738-1800

regards

GregU

I'm putting this one down Because it's close to the house and I get a kick out of their television commercials...besides how can you go wrong with a business name like this
icon_smile.gif

Moo & Oink Incorporated
(773) 287-1140

Address:

4848 W Madison St
Chicago, IL 60644

Cross Street:
Between N Lamon Ave and N Cicero Ave

Man I'm so used to paying 1$lb. from vac packed Brisket here in Texas I must admit when someone says good price at that I almost faint.

Back