Maverick ET-733 Shops in San Francisco???

Andrew16

TVWBB Member
Hi All,

I am proud to say that I am a new owner of an 18.5" WSM!!! I decided to break down and add it to my collection. Thanks to all of you who have helped me in previous posts on which size I should go for.
Now to my question.... I am living in Munich Germany and will be traveling back home to Canada in June to visit family. We are making a 5 day stop in San Francisco on the way. Since the new Maverick et-733 won't be available in Europe until the end of this year (I can't wait that long) and it is cheaper in the US, I was wondering if any of you would happen to know of any shops in San Fran where I could pick this toy up along the way. I've had a look on the web but can't seem to find any proper stores.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you all!

Andrew

You can have one of your family members order it from Amazon for you so when you get home it will already be there to use

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for the reply. I thought of doing this already and found on Amazon.com one in black which i tried to order an have sent to my parents house in Canada but Amazon came back saying that I am not able to ship from and Amazon.com account to an address in Canada. I then went to Amazon.ca to have a look but they only had it in white. I want one in black so i figured I would just try to pick one up while I am in San Fran.
You can have one of your family members order it from Amazon for you so when you get home it will already be there to use

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for the reply. I thought of doing this already and found on Amazon.com one in black which i tried to order an have sent to my parents house in Canada but Amazon came back saying that I am not able to ship from and Amazon.com account to an address in Canada. I then went to Amazon.ca to have a look but they only had it in white. I want one in black so i figured I would just try to pick one up while I am in San Fran.
Can you have it sent to where you are staying in SF ?

Don't ship it to a hotel. I'd almost bet it'd be a donation to some bonehead in the back room.

That's exactly what I was thinking as well.... I called Maverick directly on Friday afternoon and asked then to provide me a list of authorized maverick dealers in San Fran and also the Vancouver area. They said they don't have any authorized dealers there???? I found that hard to believe so I asked If I could order directly through them and the answer was no. They said their stock of the ET-733 won't be refilled in the short term, and they don't know when it will be orderable again. I am looking for the black one and apparently this is a special model....
Don't ship it to a hotel. I'd almost bet it'd be a donation to some bonehead in the back room.

It looks like both Firecraft and Amazon have the black 733 in stock.

It may be easier to set up a special, signature-required delivery using Firecraft (great company).

1) Use a well-known hotel

2) Talk to the manager about a signature-required delivery to him/her

3) Set up your purchase/delivery timing with Firecraft (or whomever)

I wouldn't have an issue doing this as long as I established a good relationship with a willing hotel manager.

Hi All,

Thanks for all the feedback here. I found a work colleague who is going to the US on business, and will bring one back for me after sending it to her parents house in Portland! :)

Happy grilling!

Back