Maverick bad fix or replace?

I have a year plus Maverick that is not working properly. they sent me new probes about 9 months ago and it worked once and now it simply fails all of the time.

Is it worth it to send it maverick to have them work on it? Or would it be best practice to simply go a different route?

Call Maverick and ask for Darren. He's been very responsive to getting these items repaired/replaced in a reasonable amount of time. The biggest problem with these devices is the lack of quality control during manufacturing. The idea and implementation are pretty decent, as is the product itself. It's just the quality that stinks. I'd gladly pay twice the asking price for one of these units if it was built to last!

I called them on Friday and they told me to send it in and they would let me know. So I will send it in and see what happens.

I loved it when it did work although it was short range.

Do let us know how you make out. Darren from Maverick is a pretty decent guy. From everything I've been reading here he is doing his best to make good on any faulty products.

icon_smile.gif

Wow
Have to update this one. I sent in my malfunctioning sender early last week (Monday Nov 14) and today (Monday Nov 21) I got a brand new sender. It came with fresh batteries and still had the film over the display.

Great service from Maverick, now to fire up the WSM and use it.

Brentley

Back