Master Touch on sale

Rob - TexasRob

TVWBB Member
Hello all....was wondering if anyone in the DFW have seen any Walmart having a sale on the Master Touch? I was able to get a WSM 18 for $175.00 last November. Was just trying to see if I could catch lightning in a bottle again this year. Thanks!!

Here you go: http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=10756114

I got the 18.5" at a Walmart 30 minutes away from my work this year for $129. It was the last one and was opened and on display priced at $199. I asked to speak to a manager about it since it was open and the manager came up, barely acknowledged me, scanned it and said $129 is the best they could do. I was thinking like $20 off, LOL. It was complete and in good condition so of course I took it. I found a 14.5" (sku 34702942) at a local walmart last weekend for $40! Walmart has been very very good to me.

Last edited:
Thank you Marcus, very helpful...I will have to keep an eye open before all the Christmas stuff takes over the garden center areas! ha

Just left the Wal-Mart on the Chesapeake Square Ring Road with a fully-assembled 22-inch Master-Touch for the end-of-season price of $99.00 - pretty darned good price for those living in or close to Chesapeake, Virginia...they had six or seven left, plus a number of 18-inchers for even less.

Regards,

Rooster

Just left the Wal-Mart on the Chesapeake Square Ring Road with a fully-assembled 22-inch Master-Touch for the end-of-season price of $99.00 - pretty darned good price for those living in or close to Chesapeake, Virginia...they had six or seven left, plus a number of 18-inchers for even less.

Regards,

Rooster

Awesome! I wish my Brinkmann smoker had lasted til late August of this year because I'd have a master touch instead of a standard kettle!

Back