Manchego Cheese

Bryan S

TVWBB Olympian
From Spain. I bought a block of this yesterday. If you've never had it, it's mighty tastey stuff. I like it, like it alot.
icon_biggrin.gif
Also after a year of looking, finally found the Tillamook Cheddar here in Amish town. WOW!, that's a nice cheddar, best I ever tasted.
icon_wink.gif

I remember posting about Tillamook quite a while back and your asking about it.

Manchego is a fave. I use it alot as a finishing cheese, especially for a few different tapas or for other all-app presentations or meals where I can highlight individual ingredients.

(Now, seek Mahon and Parrano...)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by K Kruger:
I remember posting about Tillamook quite a while back and your asking about it.

Manchego is a fave. I use it alot as a finishing cheese, especially for a few different tapas or for other all-app presentations or meals where I can highlight individual ingredients.

(Now, seek Mahon and Parrano...) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yep, that was I. The Tillamook was from your stove top mac & cheese post. Manchego is killer DUDE!, I can see topping mac and cheese with that for the very top layer, then buttered bread crumbs over the Manchego, Oh drool. Now about the Mahon and Parrono, a country or region would be helpful since they list cheese here by that. I found the Manchego by looking under Spain. Just the way it is here in this backwards town. Thanks Man.

Bryan, I don't know if you have Costco stores up your way, but we buy Tillamook cheddar (regular, sharp, and extra sharp) there on a regular basis.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brady:
Bryan, I don't know if you have Costco stores up your way, but we buy Tillamook cheddar (regular, sharp, and extra sharp) there on a regular basis. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah Thanks already looked there, Costco here doesn't carry it.
Kevin, Picked up the Mahon tonight, couldn't remeber the other one you listed. Don't think they had it though. They did have another one from Spain, forget what that one was.

Back