LP to NG for Weber Genesis E-330

David SH

I can find a number of great videos on the web to convert my E-330 (Model 6532001) from LP to NG. I do need part numbers and specific components that are needed. Have seen a lot of differing things on the internet and would like to order it all and be ready to rock with my grill down the least amount of time as possible.

I have a NG manifold for the 300 front burner series Genesis with the 4th sear burner. PM me if you are interested.

Gonna set up the manifold from Jon. Great guy. Anyone know if the gas line that is connected to the manifold (factory) can be directly connected to my NG line or do I need a regulator? Pic of my gas line attached.

Attachments

• IMG_2081.jpg
    IMG_2081.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 10
I honestly don't know. I don't know if Weber included a NG regulator on the Genesis like they do on the Summit series. If they do then it needs a regulator as the manifold will be set up to operate on 3" WC IIRC So without that knowledge I cannot answer "safely". Someone who has actually bought a brand new NG Genesis like the posters would have to chime in and clarify

Back