Lowe's Performer Grills difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG!

Lowes just called me and said they dont have that model anymore. They told me they would upgrade me to another weber performer, item 177887. that is the 2010 model i believe. for the same price i paid, $198

just to make sure i asked her the model number and she said 1421001. and to top it off, she said if i would like it assembled. i asked how much that would cost. she said free but it would take 3 days. UNBELIEVABLE.

thank you virtual bullet

i will take pictures of it all shiny and new before i use it just to make you all jealous of my awesome good luck.

price at lowes for the 2009 model still at $198

amazon has the new 2010 model for $308.95 with free shipping at the moment. the gods are with us tonight

Well I looked all over central KY for the $198.00 model but they were all sold out. Tried to buy it off their web site but they stated as in store pricing only on available stock.

Oh well it worked out for the best. Tonight I picked up a 2006 Performer off of CL for $85.00. Just needed some screw tightening and cleaning. A new grate is probably needed. This one is a little funky. Will post pics after I get it cleaned up.

Thanks everyone for the help
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back