LOWES Memorial Day 2014 Sale - Kingsford Blue 2@20# - $9.99

fatwallet.com has a $1 off coupon(just search for charcoal on fatwallet.com) that lets you order online and pick up in the store. I ordered 5 packs for 8.99/pack and it is ready for pickup within 1/2 hour.

I order 10 packs using the fatwallet code. Thanks.

I tried to order online but the very last 'button' to click, after you enter your payment information wasn't working. Tried on 3 different computers with different browsers. I had to stop at the store to get my 5 bags. While I was were, I checked the signage on the big stack of bags and didn't mention anything about a limit. Online and in the paper ad, it states 2 bundle limit. Cashier just wrung me up and away I went.

I was also glad to have stopped in since when I got there, online, the store was showing 473 bundles in stock. They didn't have that many in the store but put the over flow outside. It has been quite rainy in the past week and some bags were wet. I went to pick them up, the bag was semi soggy, didn't 'crunch' like a dry bag would and the briquettes inside didn't have the tumbly sound I was expecting. I went to the other side of the 'stack' and found the dry bags with tumbly sounding briquettes.

Note: Just be careful when picking your bags. Not certain if the wet bags had wet charcoal but for me being a newbie, didn't wan't to get frustrated trying to determine if any issues those briquettes posed would have been from me still learing the smoker or from the briquettes being bad.

Dave

I picked up 4 packages last night at HD for 9.88 per bundle. Signs said limit 10 per customer. I originally only planned on getting 2 packs but while they were rolling in more pallets one of the guys heckled me so I grabbed 2 more lol.

Picked up a couple of 2 packs yesterday. Got another 5% off my purchase by using my Lowes card.

Picked up 4 twin packs at Lowes on Friday. Price was $8.19 each as I used the $10 off $50+ coupon (added one of their plastic Adirondack chairs to get the price over $50).

Used the Fatwallet code for a dollar off and got 6 packs for $8.99 a pack. Great Deal. Ordered online with free **** to store last Friday and didn't get to the store until Monday. When I went in I was worried cause I didn't see single pack of charcoal on display in the store and thought they were sold out. Went to CS and there they already had my six packs off to the side on a cart. Easy peasy.

Back