Looking for Weber gas grill recommendations

If I never owned/used-for-many-times a Gas Grill I myself would be very hesitant in Rehabbing one due to the need of connecting a propane tank which can explode if not done right. As you can tell This Griller has never owned-one as all of my three(3) Webers are charcoal driven.

Price seems quite high for an unrestored grill to me. But then I guess it's like used cars and guns. Market pressure is everything
I figured for a personal grill it was a decent price given what that one is. It's way too high for flippers. But considering a run of the mill Genesis that has been decently restored runs $300+ in many cases, that Platinum was a fair asking price as long as it's in good shape.

I figured for a personal grill it was a decent price given what that one is. It's way too high for flippers. But considering a run of the mill Genesis that has been decently restored runs $300+ in many cases, that Platinum was a fair asking price as long as it's in good shape.
Yeah if it's not burned out or warped fire box and most things can be reused/reconditioned it beats buying a shiny Chineseum

Back