Looking for used Weber Smokey Mountain (WSM)

RayC

I'm trying to get my hands on a WSM at a good price. I would prefer the 22, but I'll settle for the 18. When I got my kettle of Craigslist I used to see plenty, now I'm not really seeing any, so if you know any one or see some in your area, in a thread, craigslist, or any other site like Letgo let me know.

I feel like more pop up around April and then before winter when all the new grills, smokers, etc go on sale at places like Home Depot and such. People always trying to upgrade when stuff is cheaper. Just be patient with the craigslists searches, I've been there lol.

I feel like more pop up around April and then before winter when all the new grills, smokers, etc go on sale at places like Home Depot and such. People always trying to upgrade when stuff is cheaper. Just be patient with the craigslists searches, I've been there lol.
I'll see I have to check here more often. I already missed two good ones and one on craigslist

You would think at least Ebay would have different prices

eBay is not the source it used to be, more people with “Stores” less people trying to move stuff, and I will leave it with that.
FB and Craigslist etc. have taken over that market.

Screenshot_20200524-120252.png
Whree are you located and what is your price range, I am searching for the right kettle and I am coming a cross WSM also. The top one is NJ the others
Are from Maryland and Pennsylvania.

Screenshot_20200524-120520.png

I'm in Tennessee. I'm probably topping out at $200 unless I find a really good deal on a 22
Facebook marketplace has been the best place for me, that is where I got my used 14 WSM for $85 a few months ago and where I am seeing almost all the deals for kettles and WSM, if you are comfortable shot me your zip code and when I am looking on marketplace I will check for you also.

Facebook marketplace has been the best place for me, that is where I got my used 14 WSM for $85 a few months ago and where I am seeing almost all the deals for kettles and WSM, if you are comfortable shot me your zip code and when I am looking on marketplace I will check for you also.
I checked it. Haven't had a chance to check for responses back yet

Agreed on Facebook Marketplace. You don’t have to belong to Facebook to browse or search. I just have my wife contact the seller through her Facebook account when I find something.

Agreed on Facebook Marketplace. You don’t have to belong to Facebook to browse or search. I just have my wife contact the seller through her Facebook account when I find something.
That is so funny me too, not a Facebook member just use my wife's account when I want to message about something.

I almost picked up a used WSM 18 with a party Q atc for $200 before Christmas, it looked barely used tucked in the garage, party Q still in the box. Still feel like I kind of let that one slip between my fingers.

Back