Looking for Sacramento Area BBQ supply stores

Aaron Lucas

TVWBB Member
Hello everyone. I’m looking for recommendations or information on locations around Sacramento California area that sell bbq supplies such as wood/rubs/sauces/ etc.

Doesn’t really have to be overly close to sac if you know a place within driving distance let me know 👍🏾.

Thanks in advance!

Aaron

When I lived in Knights Landing I used to hit the new ACE in woodland. I was really surprised with the selection they had. Big shelves with rubs and sauces a lot of them the big names I had to pay a lot of shipping for previously. Plus b&b charcoal and wood, blues hog etc. It has been a year but I don't imagine much had changed.

ACE specifically Emigh hardware carries a solid bbq selection (grills and supplies). If you’re seeking wood chunks, I buy the very large bag of kingsford wood chunks at HD. Check online to see what’s in stock. They usually have 4 flavors to choose from. If you’re seeking a large supply of wood for smoking, there’s a few occasional sellers on Craigslist that have assorted fruitwoods and CA white oak.

For rubs and sauces, I make much of my own, however, Amazon has the best selection of rubs by far. Walmart has sauces, Winco, Raley’s/Bel Air and I’m sure Safeway too. And Amazon too.

Feel free to ask for anything I might have missed. Just finished a 17 hour day. I’m exhausted.

Last edited:
There's two real nice supply companies that I like, one is in Walnut Creek and the one for you is in Roseville. It's Diablo Grills. Roseville is a bit of a haul from Sacramento, but it's closer that Walnut Creek

Hello everyone. I’m looking for recommendations or information on locations around Sacramento California area that sell bbq supplies such as wood/rubs/sauces/ etc.

Doesn’t really have to be overly close to sac if you know a place within driving distance let me know 👍🏾.

Thanks in advance!

Aaron
Wood:

https://stockton.craigslist.org/grq/d/french-camp-oak-almond-eucalyptus-apple/7401717009.html

Oak and cherry specifically:

Last edited:

Back