Looking for a used Genesis Silver LP manifold

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve got an 86 year old guy unable to navigate the forum that’s been emailing me looking for a used LP manifold for his 2005 Genesis Silver B model 6721411.

If you’ve got one you’re willing to sell, PM me with your price including shipping and I’ll act as intermediary.

I don't have full address, but city is Pinehurst, NC either 28370 or 28374

Best,
Chris

Last edited:
I’ve got an 86 year old guy unable to navigate the forum that’s been emailing me looking for a used LP manifold for his 2005 Genesis Silver B model 6721411.

If you’ve got one you’re willing to sell, PM me with your price including shipping and I’ll act as intermediary.

Best,
Chris

I have one as well Chris. Sent you a PM if Codys doesn't work out.

I've added ZIP code to my original post.

I should clarify that this gentleman was trying to refurbish the valves on his manifold and some of the valve springs and valve covers were shot, so he's looking for a replacement manifold in good condition with smooth operating valves.

I've added ZIP code to my original post.

I should clarify that this gentleman was trying to refurbish the valves on his manifold and some of the valve springs and valve covers were shot, so he's looking for a replacement manifold in good condition with smooth operating valves.

will a manifold for an NG work for that project? I have one of those! Worked great when I took it out. Pic of what it came out of for reference.

Attachments

• IMG_6930.jpeg
    IMG_6930.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 2
The valves are the part that's different. The rail that they screw into is the same.
Actually, the manifolds are the same for NG and LP. It is the valves and orifices that are different. It is best to just swap out the entire manifold (manifold, valves and all) when converting between gases.

Good to know! I was under the impression that the orifices were the only difference. What I have will not work then. Are the valves similarly constructed? Because that makes me think I will attempt the valve cleaning/lube on a NG manifold so if I mess it up it's not a big deal to me.

There is a chance that the Valves are compatible between NG and LP. Weber Used some valves that are and some that are not compatible between the two gasses. If they are compatible, then simply swapping orifices will work, but you have to know which type of valves you are dealing with. It is just easier and safer to do the entire manifold swap. If you want to know more about the differences in the valves, then @LMichaels is the one to talk to.

Back