Look what my wife found

LMichaels

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
So we've been in kind of a "purge" mode at the house. While going through old stuff wife found this pamphlet that came with our Genesis 2 we bought way back in 1992.
Not sure I care to keep it. May give it to my son in law who now has the grill or may just give it away. I will not throw it away though
20201215_094542.jpg

Larry,
Great find! I have one that is close to that year. Mine is for 1990. If you are willing to scan it one spread at a time, I know Chris would love to add it to our collection. These early years are where we are the thinnest. How I wish we had a 1986 or other late 1980's with the first Genesis grills. The 1990 I scanned for Chris, I believe is the earliest brochure we have with a Genesis grill in it.

If you don't want to fool with it, I will be happy to do that if you want to send it to me.

I can give scanning it a try. I think I also found the "hang card" (the large plasticized one) that was hanging on the grill in the showroom I got it from. Brad you may appreciate this I bought it at K's back when there was a Venture there across the street on Mulford and State

Larry,

Both of those look like they would be nice things to add to our Weber Brochures section. If you decide you don't want to fool with it, let me know. That one is interesting as it shows the Genesis 2 at that time still having the metal fuel gauge holder. If that is correct and from 1992, I guess those were used longer than maybe some of us thought.

Yep, both were with my grill when I bought it. There was also a "binder" of sorts but I don't know where that went off to. I know if I leave them around here they'll just get lost/misplaced again. Maybe I should just stick them in an envelope and send them out to you for the museum?

Larry,
I am happy to help get them on the board for everyone to be able to see. If you want the mail them to me, I will be happy to return them after if you want them back. PM me when you get a chance.

Back