Little Griddle Reviews

BrendenLow

I was having trouble finding an OEM griddle top to replace one of the grates in my Genesis 330, and it appears it is discontinued. I think we would get quite a bit of use having both a griddle and grate setup without having to change out each time. I came across the half sized Little Griddle and looks like it could work and fit pretty well. I also like the ability to use the handles and transport to the outdoor dining area as opposed to having the griddle inlaid with the grates.

Any users have experience with them? Also open to other suggestions.

Looks like they actually make a griddle too, but again I have no experience with it

FYI the flipped over GGs work great — I use them constantly. Also work rails side up. But they are perforated.

They work grate for searing, shrimp and veggies. But not for scrambled eggs or pancakes.

I have one of these that I got off amazon. I think it works pretty good, but I have only used it a few times so I am still trying to perfect it. But it has made some good smash burgers.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HQHBSQ/?tag=TVWB-20

That's the one I have.
I haven't used it much either, but have enjoyed cooking Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches and Quesadillas on it.
If you go with this type product, make sure you have some griddle cleaning tools. It will make a messy jog a lot easier.

I had the Little Griddle for my Genesis before I sold it. I loved it. Made great burgers and grilled vegetables. And, breakfast was awesome on it.

Thanks for all the inputs guys. I went ahead and ordered the LG half size. Should be in tomorrow and will likely put some time on it this weekend

I've cooked on a LG Sizzle-Q (bigger than the half griddle, smaller than the biggest) one time. I enjoyed what I ate off it, but I need to change some things to turn out a better product. (Basically, I didn't use high enough heat.)

It seems well made, but I don't have enough experience to give it a review.

Back