Lexington Vinegar Sauce

I have a Boston butt on mine mini smoker as we speak, I'm going to make this sauce to go with it. Sounds simple and delicious. I'll let you know how it goes.

I tried the base recipe tonight and added 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper. It was quick, simple, and complemented the pull pork that I smoked for 10 hours on Sunday. Thanks!

:wsm: not a big fan of pre-made seasonings ( McCormick's) mainly because of Salt always being the first and most predominate ingredient. Well, had my taste of the Vinegar sauce down in Charlotte, NC.. and was a fan ever since. Being us yanks up here, like the sweet stuff ( which I was told was not BBQ sauce) LOL! i know,,I know,,,:p all good!

:wsm: not a big fan of pre-made seasonings ( McCormick's) mainly because of Salt always being the first and most predominate ingredient. Well, had my taste of the Vinegar sauce down in Charlotte, NC.. and was a fan ever since. Being us yanks up here, like the sweet stuff ( which I was told was not BBQ sauce) LOL! i know,,I know,,,:p all good!
At least you admitted it. ;) I like the vinegar better but also enjoy switching every now and then.

Back