Left Over Brisket Flat

tmfast

TVWBB Super Fan
I am putting on a 4 1/2 lb flat in a little while "high temp". What do you all do with the left overs? next day or later.

Chili..yum
wsmsmile8gm.gif

I vac seal with a finishing sauce or the jellow from the drippings, and it's prob better than when it comes off the WSM when reheated.
icon_wink.gif

Here's what I did with the leftovers from the last flat.

"Brisket Dog" - Couple slices of brisket, chopped onion, Rendevous BBQ sauce and some cheddar cheese. Into the microwave for 45 seconds and ahhhhh heaven on a bun! (oh that's Johnsonville).

7-4-08024.jpg
7-4-08025.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Al Silverman:
In my house a 4 1/2 lb. brisket wouldn't yield any leftovers!

Al </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True dat!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"Brisket Dog" - Couple slices of brisket, chopped onion, Rendevous BBQ sauce and some cheddar cheese. Into the microwave for 45 seconds and ahhhhh heaven on a bun! (oh that's Johnsonville). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MMMM That looks so good I don't think I would wait til next day for leftovers Larry. Might have the brisket dog for seconds.

I highly recommend turning the brisket into chili. Did it myself for the first time this past weekend and it was by far, the best chili I've ever made.

Back