Left Column Member Information

J Grotz

TVWBB Wizard
On vBulletin, in the left column with the member name, avatar and tvwbb rating (Fan, Super Fan, HOF, etc.) it also displayed the member's post count and location. On Xenforo, the post count and location are not listed. Is there a setting I can change so I can see this info when I open a thread?

Nice work on such a seamless transition. It could not have been easy for you.

Thank you for the compliment. Let's see if you still feel the same way a week from now...hopefully this new experience is a (y) and not a :poop:.

As to your question, XenForo hides some content in order to have a cleaner, less cluttered look. To get the info you're looking for, just mouse-over or tap the user's avatar. You will see:
  • Name
  • Title
  • Last online time
  • Messages - shows how many posts the user has; clicking brings up a search result of member posts
  • Reaction score - the total number of reaction points (like, love, and haha earn +1 point; wow, sad, and angry earn 0 point; if we ever activate "dislike" that's -1 point.
  • Points - clicking brings up the list of trophies and trophy points awarded to the member
  • Option buttons to Follow, Ignore, and Start conversation with the member
The gear button in the top right corner is only seen by admins.

memberpopup.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Chris. The new experience is (y)(y) and will continue to be going forward. There is so much to like about the new software.

Back