Lazy Man Grill Anyone?

Wow, Jon! I hope your friend directs the new buyer to this thread to properly appreciate your amazing restoration!

Edit: Jon, is that the PK Duchess Cooker that was for sale near you on the floor in the background of a couple of the photos in post #9???

Last edited:
Wow, Jon! I hope your friend directs the new buyer to this thread to properly appreciate your amazing restoration!

Edit: Jon, is that the PK Duchess Cooker that was for sale near you on the floor in the background of a couple of the photos in post #9???

J Grotz,

Yeah, you caught me in the act:rolleyes:! It was just too hard to resist, and the seller came down a little. I haven't posted yet because I have been learning more about it and only started fixing it up. It is a pretty interesting little grill. It does need bottom vents, but I have a line on someone who makes replacements for those. Other than that and needing a new charcoal grate (easy replacement with a Green Egg medium grate) it is in amazing shape for about 60 years old. Cast aluminum lasts about forever! The top grate is still there and looks like it can be cleaned up and used. That's a big deal because it is a size you can't just buy and has a large fold-up for adding charcoal for indirect cooking.

I will post more when I really have something to show.

Back