Kingsford Ad - Buy one get one free

What's the price on that? Just want to compare it to Costco's two-pack price of $16.

Thanks!

Lowes is $8.48 for two 16.6 lb bags.

Home Depot is $9.97 for two 20 lbs bags starting 5/27. The price per pound is only 1 penny difference.

I went to both Lowes and Home Depot this morning and neither of them had Kingsford at the sale price. Maybe another day or so ...

Lowe's website does not show two for one, but it does offer a 16.6 lb bag for 4.24. Sounds pretty good to me.

oops! Found the 2 for 1 on the Holiday sale page.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dennis T.:
I went to both Lowes and Home Depot this morning and neither of them had Kingsford at the sale price. Maybe another day or so ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The sales start 5/27

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by k straker:
Lowe's website does not show two for one, but it does offer a 16.6 lb bag for 4.24. Sounds pretty good to me.

oops! Found the 2 for 1 on the Holiday sale page. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's actually how they rang up last year (half price).

WOW! $8.50 for 2 bags!!! That is a really good deal. thanks for sharing, I'll get some today or tomorrow

I got 4 bags (2 paid, 2 free) at Lowe's today (that's the limit) and then went over the Home Depot (where the deal is basically the same price in terms of price per pound) and found that they don't have a limit so I bought another 10 bags (well 5 2 packs). I generally prefer to shop at Lowe's, but Home Depot get's my business this weekend (I'll probably go back and buy more...I wasn't prepared to buy a ton because I assumed they'd have a limit, too).

I stopped by both Home Depot and Lowes, and pickup up some charcaol. 80 lbs from HD, and 16 lbs from Lowes. I had $3 off coupons from some Matchlight charcoal(no, I did not buy Matchlight), which was also good on regular Kingsford, the checkers applied the coupon savings, to the total bill, whoo hooo! Such a great deal!

I cannot believe the price you guys pay for charcoal, where I am in western canada we pay $15-20 for a 16 lb of k, if we can find it. When I go to bellingham, its time to stock up at wally world.

We went to Lowes last night. Bought two sets of BOGO. I'd buy more,but I don't have the room!
icon_smile.gif

Costco in Michigan must have a deal with Kingsford, they are getting much larger competition K bags than anywhere I have seen 2 pack for $16 , Ken

Just scored 120 pounds here in Liberty Lake, WA. Have a couple of twins of Competition for CostCo in the shed too so I should be good for a while. The cashier asked me if I really wanted that much. I replied, "Why? Is it defective?"

The sainted spouse agreed that we needed to replenish some supplies so I picked up four bags. Would have got some more but that's all the budget allows for right now.

I noticed home depot 2 packs of 20lb regular K and costco was 2 pack of kingsford competition briquets. Sheesh. I think you have to boil it down to xx cents/pound to compare.

If I had room for 120 lbs of charcoal I'd have a few more grills. LOL Probably a new wife too

Chris, the competition bags were like 17lbs not 20 but I think they are a better product than blue bag and I have used both. It is worth it to me to spend the extra few dollars at those proces, Ken

Back