"Kindle" Charcoal briquettes ??

John Furdyn

TVWBB Pro
Save Alot store flyer came this morning. Said Kindle charcoal briquettes $4.99 for 18 lbs. everyday. I never heard of Kindle brand anyone know anything about them, ever used them ? Please advise. Thanks John

Sounds good. I'll try a few bags out, $4.99 there pretty reasonable, since no rancher for me this year. Thanks All John

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Branon S.:
Says here that Royal Oak makes it. I think they also make Sam's choice and Steakhouse brand charcoal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Also add Wegman's Briqs and Lump to the RO list of charcoal they make. I have used the Wegman's Lump and it's a fine charcoal.
icon_smile.gif

John, I have used the Kindle charcoal and I have found it to work well. I used it to do a 7lb butt and the charcoal burned for a good solid 15 hours. I also got it from save-a-lot, for $4.89 a bag. I have stocked up on this item for my next couple of cooks. it worked just as well as Kingdford and Rancher that was such a rave on this site last summer. And Save-a- lot always seems to have a lot on hand when I go to there store.

Back