Kid In A Candy Store

JRAiona

TVWBB Gold Member
After reading so many posts about Costco and their meat my wife and I went last night to look around. I thought I was going to get whiplash looking at the great selection. My wife said she was waiting for my head to start spinning around like the girl from The Exorcist. Needless to say we joined. I picked up a pack of pork butts.

This one will be going on around 2 AM.

I just did the same thing a few weeks ago, and at the same location. :) Very happy to see both prime grade brisket and pork belly (gotta make some bacon soon). Went straight to the desk to join after seeing the selection.

You'll enjoy Costco JR. I just wish ours carried Brisket. That butt looks super.

JR, if your Costco has a great meat selection, the rest of their inventory will be a bonus. I actually prefer Costco to SAMs but in my area, like Cliff, the beef prices and selection are not good at all (pork is $$ too) High quality but too expensive and no packer briskets.

The Costco in my area doesn't carry packer Briskets just over trimmed flats, I have cards for both Sam's and Costco and not really sure which I like better, both stores carry things the other doesn't.

Back