KCBS 180 Club

James J

TVWBB Super Fan
We finally made it to the KCBS 180 Club! We are proud to have been acknowledged at the same time as our friends Paulo with Justice BBQ out of Costa Rica and Schmidty with Loot’N Booty BBQ out of Arizonal!IMG_6697.jpeg

Congrats! In which category was your 180 score?
Best Dish! 🤣 I’m still working on one in the Ribs and Chicken category! 😀 We were presented with brats and beers from a local store and brewery. I took them out of the casing and made a brat patty with a beer cheese sauce served on a pretzel bun. IMG_4893.jpegIMG_6694.png

A perfect score is still a perfect score, regardless of category, especially with the vagaries and happenstance of 6 different judges. Your brat and cheese sauce burgers on a pretzel bun was a great idea. While I can’t taste them, that’s an easy 9 for appearance. Getting a 180 in one of the 4 KCBS meat categories really blows up your reputation and prize money!

A perfect score is still a perfect score, regardless of category, especially with the vagaries and happenstance of 6 different judges. Your brat and cheese sauce burgers on a pretzel bun was a great idea. While I can’t taste them, that’s an easy 9 for appearance. Getting a 180 in one of the 4 KCBS meat categories really blows up your reputation and prize money!
Thanks, Mark! I appreciate the kind remarks!

Back