Just ordered summit kamado

SSmith

TVWBB Fan
Ok…good day to order a new grill. Just order the E6 from Weber site. Woohoo! Now have to order wifey a tennis bracelet. Lol. Life is good. She was on board. Beer is such a lubricant. Anyway, back to the bar. Got to love mobile app to order. It’s dangerous

You know of course now you'll win the one from Chris, right? 😳

That's a nice looking grill! Did you get matching new tools or using what you have?

Whew….she is still good with the purchase. I do all the heavy lifting (cooking) so it’s all good. Picked up another two bags of lump while I was at the ACE. They do me right over there.
Yeah, I’m excited for the new cooker. I’ll do pics. Love the community.

Whew….she is still good with the purchase. I do all the heavy lifting (cooking) so it’s all good. Picked up another two bags of lump while I was at the ACE. They do me right over there.
Yeah, I’m excited for the new cooker. I’ll do pics. Love the community.
I love the JD XL product, personally. It’s pretty magic on chicken, beef, pork and seafood. And it produces near zero ash.

I’ve used JD lump a while back, seemed like a good lump. Finishing up my last bag of Blues Hog then I have some B&B XL premium lump to try. Been using lump in my BGE for a while and have tried most lumps. Usually it comes down to availability for me, but have been ordering from ACE and they can get most of what I use/like but they can’t get JD. Ordered some FOGO yesterday as I have not tried that brand yet.

Hehe...good luck to everyone on the E6 contest...unfortunately open only in the lower 48 so us Canadians are "left out in the cold" again, so to speak.

Regardless, you'll love your Summit....most versatile grill I have ever used. There is nothing it doesn't do well.

Back