Just Gonna Throw this Out There

LMichaels

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
I am seriously thinking of letting go of the Wolf. Gonna test the waters. It still works wonderfully. Has a brand new (very expensive BTW) rotisserie motor, and of course the custom made Dave AKA RCPlanebuyer stainless grates all 40lbs of them :D. Would only want to recoup the cost of them and the motor. Not gonna say a $$$ figure right now. Just seeing if there might be interest. Might even think about a possible trade. But, let's see if any of the BBQ gang here may be interested.
To answer a few questions
Most importantly to the best of my knowledge I am NOT planning on a dirt nap anytime soon. We'll get that out of the way.
I am really only considering changing my grilling game. Nothing more

I'm not familiar with the grill, what is it? And what are you planning to change up to?
Honestly not planning on changing "up to" anything. Just going to downsize a bit well..................a lot LOL. I might speak to someone like Bruce about finding me and a later model cabinet style sidewinder Genesis with a side burner and rotisserie. Before I put Big Z out there and now my Flame fire place it wasn't bad but it's getting a little "cramped" on the deck. I will try and post some photos of it. I forgot who but someone on the threads did a resto on an identical one

Honestly not planning on changing "up to" anything. Just going to downsize a bit well..................a lot LOL. I might speak to someone like Bruce about finding me and a later model cabinet style sidewinder Genesis with a side burner and rotisserie. Before I put Big Z out there and now my Flame fire place it wasn't bad but it's getting a little "cramped" on the deck. I will try and post some photos of it. I forgot who but someone on the threads did a resto on an identical one
Do like I'm planning, build another deck just for grills 😂

Do like I'm planning, build another deck just for grills 😂
Believe it or not I am looking at building a lower patio (having my friend pour me one) just down behind the house and shielded by the main deck. Where I already have electrical and can easily extend gas and then having a nice little cabana down there. I will hang one our TVs out there and likely put the Weber Flame there as well as my plan is to have sliding doors on all 4 sides. Surely hoping it comes together

Yes it really is. But lifestyle is changing, and I am finding myself having to find excuses to use it rather than a need. If that makes any sense. I am not gonna be running ads or anything. This is a private thing "amongst friends" here. If there isn't interest I don't intend to run ads and put up with the BS and the "BSers". And for those who want to know what it looks like some photos
20230915_171554.jpg20230915_171600.jpg20230915_171614.jpg20230915_171628.jpg

Yes it really is. But lifestyle is changing, and I am finding myself having to find excuses to use it rather than a need. If that makes any sense. I am not gonna be running ads or anything. This is a private thing "amongst friends" here. If there isn't interest I don't intend to run ads and put up with the BS and the "BSers". And for those who want to know what it looks like some photos
View attachment 79163View attachment 79164View attachment 79165View attachment 79166
That certainly looks like a helluva grill. Sounds like I'm coming into feeding tons of people and you're maybe on the other side of that. Life changes for sure

It sure does. But, also I have also changed the focus of my grilling/outdoor cooking from primarily gas fueled to pellet fueled. Thanks to being totally corrupted by the guys on the pellet threads. :D I honestly thought that Member's Mark was going to be a novelty item to me. Use it occasionally and then be done with it. Never dreamed I would have liked it so much.
So, large cook needs and my gas grilling needs can be handled with my Q320 for the most part (I haven't even opened up that Q220 my wife found LOL. I think that will be a project for next spring. Since I really have no need for it. I'll want to doll it up a little (respray the lid, good degreasing and such). Too busy this year with extraneous "issues" (getting dad's house sold, clearing it out, helping daughter with things there ugh, I need to retire)

Nothing in life is certain, but the chances of that Wolf gas grill outlasting the bright shiny Chinesium whatever grills is “almost”.

I am also getting older and seek out more potentially “trouble free” things because, well, I’m getting older.

I recommend you get back to basics and buy a Weber Summit Kamado.

(Just kidding around)

Back