Jr on FBMP

Joe Zoots

TVWBB Super Fan
Can’t post a link, but here’s a photo

Attachments

• DA3A0170-1476-4410-BDE2-F122C1B00973.png
    DA3A0170-1476-4410-BDE2-F122C1B00973.png
    477.9 KB · Views: 63
I would like to know what that is on the left side of the cook box. It looks like some kind of shelf, but I didn't think they had shelves on them.

Bruce is right the Juniors did not have a shelf on the left hand side . I had a redhead Genesis Junior and it always appeared like something was missing when you looked at the the left side just 2 small extensions of the frame acting like handles , it just looked like it left the Weber factory but someone forget to add a shelf .

Last edited:
I believe someone here once made a special shelf for their Jr. $60 is a good deal if you appreciated what the Jr. represents. Not worthwhile for just a cooker and probably hard to flip. But if you like unique, classic Webers and have room for another small one in your stable, this looks like a good possibility.

I forgot that it was you, Dave! That one is definitely an extra nice one :coolkettle: . I remember that picture, now, because it was such a cool contrast.

That’s stunning! You did a top drawer effort on that one. It’s nice to see a special Weber like that saved for others to appreciate.👍

Thanks Jon. This is the one I reported on a while back (2019) that I bought in an antiques/consignment shop in Geneva IL, on display between curio cabinets, mannequins adorned with old dresses, and vintage pottery on old sewing machines! It was very out of place there, but looks way better now in my back yard! I still have a few little details left (like restore or fab an original handle). I have a library of pics start to finish so this weekend I'll post them.

Back