John Bostwick (TheBoz) - Highly recommended.

DKellogg

TVWBB Member
Just want to send out a note recommending John for HM builds. He is currently helping me through a very urgent issue with mine, that may end up being no fault of his, but he's going waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of his way to help. If you're considering buying a pre-built from him, I HIGHLY recommend it.

As I told him, he's providing me with the best customer service that I have EVER received.

I second that, I too bought a prebuilt unit from him. Pretested, fast shipping, would buy from again.... as soon as I get my other egg!

Thanks, I really appreciate great reviews, but im going to be going on a few months hiatus, very soon.

My pregnant wife is going to Malaysia in May to give birth to out first child and to be with family (very home sick also)and I will be headed over there in July. Then after we return, we will be moving from Chicagoland to the Puget Sound area of Washington. Lots of fun and a new journey in life being a dad for the first time...

Awesome John. I'd send you all of my parts just to finally get my thing done, even though I want to do it myself, but it sounds like you're plenty busy so I will just have to get down to it. If only my garage had air conditioning. I need to set it up like Tony Stark's lab.

Back