Jalapeno chicken...

G Dechaine

TVWBB Pro
Sorry, the title sounds better than the meal itself. I got the chicken cooked nicely, with a crispy skin and still moist (Bone-in skin on chicken breasts are pretty good).

Grilled indirect, finished direct. Served with some grilled cubanelle peppers, served with S&P, olive oil, lemon juice.

There was a bean salad as well, that my wife made.

The problem was, the jalapeno flavour was nonexistent. It was an oil, jalapeno, lime juice marinade. Thought it would be tasty, but turned out to be one of those really bland jalapenos. Anyways, I really love the cubanelle peppers as a side. Simple and easy.

4761010593_55b09617a3_m.jpg

4761012371_b49ab7129c_m.jpg
4761014119_0524b96044_m.jpg

well, lemme tell ya GD, cubanelle peppers are a favourite here and so is chicken and your chicken (from what my ol' eyes can see), looks Fantastic! Jalapeno heat or not, Lookin' Great!

Looks sweet.

Im so jealous about all ur different peppers,here i can only buy "chili" fresh(one hot pepper fruit with no name)

Always looks so good when u grill em.

And ur last photo of the plate looks really good.

One love/Me

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wolgast:
Looks sweet.

Im so jealous about all ur different peppers,here i can only buy "chili" fresh(one hot pepper fruit with no name)

Always looks so good when u grill em.

And ur last photo of the plate looks really good.

One love/Me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should try growin' your own peppers, bro. :)

You should try growin' your own peppers, bro. :)[/QUOTE]

I am this summer hope they actually bring some fruits.

But its like 1-2 month away i guess

Bless

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks all...

There's a little greek restaurant near our place that got me into these grilled cubanelles. And i've never looked back. I like the flavour better than regular peppers.

Does anyone use Flickr? For some reason, I can't post the big pictures anymore.

Back