It's Official

Van

TVWBB Fan
I'm a proud owner of a WSM 18.5". BTW an 11mm wrench is the same as a 7/16".
Putting the smoker together was very easy. About 10-15 minutes.
It's wider than my Brinkman and stands taller as well. Everything fits well but I did reshape the door a bit.

Any way! WOO HOO! :wsm:
So, what should I smoke first?
Oh, yeah. It does come with a cover and "Weber" is right side up!

Great news, Van! Fire that bad boy up and smoke up something. Be sure to post pics in the Photo Gallery.:wsm:

Well, I guess we know what your next purchase is gonna have to be!;)

Enjoy your new smoker. You are gonna love it!:wsm:

Congratulations, Van. I vote for a pork butt, as your first cook. A sleepless overnight cook, and you'll realize what you've gotten yourself into! :rolleyes:

Do ribs, they're amazing. You can get to use the water pan. Load up with fuel and let her go. They're easy, they're great and you can gain some confidence quickly. Easy to read up on and pick your method.

Happy smokin!

First congrats on your new smoker and second please never say 11mm and 7/16 are the same again...one is right, the other is not!!!! OK the rant is over, enjoy the WSM. No cook is a bad one just a learning experience have fun.

Hahahaha. I like you, you're silly...
Smoke'm if you got'm

First congrats on your new smoker and second please never say 11mm and 7/16 are the same again...one is right, the other is not!!!! OK the rant is over, enjoy the WSM. No cook is a bad one just a learning experience have fun.

Back