ISO Work Table: Genesis Silver A

John-NY

TVWBB Pro
Looking for a side work table for a Genesis Silver A to match this (photo below). It’s that somewhat “blue-ish/gray” color

You can see the missing work table behind the swing table.
IMG_3490.jpeg

John, what’s the measurement of the “hole”? I have a side table but, I don’t know what the model was. Sent to me in error.
Now, where in the confusion of the garage did I put the bloody thing! Starting the cleaning Monday with my granddaughter, it will show up.

John, what’s the measurement of the “hole”? I have a side table but, I don’t know what the model was. Sent to me in error.
Now, where in the confusion of the garage did I put the bloody thing! Starting the cleaning Monday with my granddaughter, it will show up.
Here are the measurements I think you are asking for:

IMG_3538.jpegIMG_3539.jpeg

The one I have is flat across the front. Which I personally think looks better with the fold-up table. It's not pristine by any means, but I am sure would clean up well.

The one I have is flat across the front. Which I personally think looks better with the fold-up table. It's not pristine by any means, but I am sure would clean up well.
Thanks; personally I’d prefer it to be the “correct” one, but send a pic of it and let’s see what Timothy comes up with. I appreciate it

Thanks; personally I’d prefer it to be the “correct” one, but send a pic of it and let’s see what Timothy comes up with. I appreciate it
Will try to dig in the back corner of the garage in the next couple of days! M fairly sure that’s what I’ve got but, I won’t promise anything.

Well, I was looking for something else and what peeked out from under a table leg!
The sidetable I have, BUT, it’s a flat front I think it’s originally from a two burner Genesis. Not a silver A.
Let me know if you,don’t find the “right one” and want this.
IMG_1048.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1049.jpeg
    IMG_1049.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1050.jpeg
    IMG_1050.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 3
Probably a little to far for you to drive, but this is what you are looking for:

Good to know
I believe I just located the one he was looking for and remembered this thread
I can completely understand the “I just located…” statement! I’ve still not gotten myself wound up to clean the garage! I was looking for something else and that table was right on top of a pile of “grill stuff” and I took it as a sign!

Back