Is this the correct replacement water pan ?

Me neither.

The lady said it would take till the 3rd to get here, which would ruin this weekend, but I din't believe her, so I went standard.

Academy Sports sells them for $4-5. Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas .

Just ordered 3... same shipping cost as 1. At this price, they're almost disposible.
icon_smile.gif

I had a memorial service to go to this morning that took me well over half way to my nearest Bass Pro shop. I was there a couple of months ago and could only find the water pan. So I decided to go and try again.

I walked in and saw a stack of water pans all sitting inside one lowly charcoal pan. I got one. I was going to pick up 2 more for a couple of friends who have wsm. CSR said computer said 7 in stock but couldn't find them. Oh well I tried.

Sorry Eric and Chris.
icon_razz.gif

I'm excited. I can sleep an extra hour or two on those all nighters. Best $4 I ever spent.

Thanks, Stuart, for posting the link!

I've been looking for this sucker for months now...don't have the breadth of suppliers here like you stateside folks do. Ever since I ran out of water during my first smoke, I've been looking for ways to increase the water capacity and while Wally World sells the Brinkmann smoker, they don't sell the replacement charcoal pan.

*HIGH FIVE* and great smokes to you, buddy!

Mark M.

Damn. Like Mark M., I live in one of those retailer challenged states. Last week thoughts of spring break up got me thinking BBQ. So I ordered one direct from Brinkman's -- at three times the price. Damn and it's still not here. I wish I'd known about the BassPro price. Oh well, if that's the worst mistake I make this year, things will be good.

Griff

Thanks for the Harrisburg tip for us Pa. cooks George. I'm not sure where it is in Harrisburg, but I'll look it up on the site.

Originally posted by Griff:
Damn. Like Mark M., I live in one of those retailer challenged states. Last week thoughts of spring break up got me thinking BBQ. So I ordered one direct from Brinkman's -- at three times the price. Damn and it's still not here. I wish I'd known about the BassPro price. Oh well, if that's the worst mistake I make this year, things will be good.

Griff

Griff, when in doubt... do a search, or ask. There have been many posts on the subject and wew would have glading pointed you to them. Next time buddy.

i was about to order one from Brinkmann .i was looking for their number on this site .when i saw this thread thanks for the site.. i was looking for one but for the price i got me three with shipping. for less than the one i was going get from Brinkmann plus shipping..
Hay Mark M. what island are you on?

Back