Is this an Iron Chef forum or a Throwdown forum?

Hi.
Being a complete newbie on here, I also ignored this thinking it was a pro competition thread. If I had caught it earlier, that Turducken would have drawn level. Sorry Guys.
Have voted on a new name and will actively take part in the voting, might even submit something when I become more confident with my new WSM.
Congratulations on a great site.

PS Whats the difference between a battle and a throwdown, over in the UK we would consider them the same.

Last edited:
Hi.
Being a complete newbie on here, I also ignored this thinking it was a pro competition thread. If I had caught it earlier, that Turducken would have drawn level. Sorry Guys.
Have voted on a new name and will actively take part in the voting, might even submit something when I become more confident with my new WSM.
Congratulations on a great site.

PS Whats the difference between a battle and a throwdown, over in the UK we would consider them the same.

I think they are the same, throwdown being the "hipper" version of a battle. Think "Throwdown with Bobby Flay".

The battles are also a more comprehensive meal made by a team of 3. Read through some of those, they're amazing.

Thanks Chad.

Jon, yes i finally did make my way through those, those were absolutely amazing. Something to aspire to in the future years, although WELL out of my league. If I set my target a lot lower I would still be very happy.
It was also great reading the thought process behind the concept. Certainly given me "food for thought":)

Back