Is there anywhere I can buy just the female end of a 3/8" Weber NG quick connect?

Dave in MN

I picked up a free used Weber Spirit NG grill that has the 3/8" quick connect male fitting on the grill's hose. But it didn't include the 3/8" female quick connect fitting for me to put on the 3/8" natural threaded gas line coming out of my house. Is there any place I can buy just the female half inexpensively, or is Weber the only one that makes them and I'd have to buy both fittings?

Can you show a photo of the connector you are looking for, even if it is the just the male end.

Dave wife grew up in Richfield just on their side of Cedar Ave. I don't hold it against her though LOL. Anyway a good source for those parts can typically be a fireplace shop

Dave post a photo of whichever end of the connector you have. Someone here may have the other end and just don't know the name of it.

Can you show a photo of the connector you are looking for, even if it is the just the male end.
Here it is ... a photo of the male end of the 3/8 quick connector that is on the grill hose. I'm looking for the matching female end to go on a threaded 3/8" natural gas line.

Attachments

• ng grill quick connect.jpg
    ng grill quick connect.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 7
Dave wife grew up in Richfield just on their side of Cedar Ave. I don't hold it against her though LOL. Anyway a good source for those parts can typically be a fireplace shop
Yup, I've been to Richfield many times and was near there last week walking around Lake Nokomis and eating at Fat Lorenzos pizza. :)

Thanks for the tip on fireplace stores ... didn't think about that!

Also, anyone know if that male end of the quick connector that is pictured above can be removed from the hose and replaced? Maybe it is connected to the hose under that rubber collar and screwed on? There are quick connector sets on Amazon, but they may be different than the Weber ones. But if that male end is replaceable, then I could just buy a new set with both ends, even if it isn't a Weber one.

Back