iQue 110?

Derek O

TVWBB Member
Anybody seen or used one of these. They are selling them for a decent price and I am just curious if anybody had seen or bought one. Are they even worth the money?

iQue10 Info

Cost

Short answer: No question these are worth the money. I have a 22 WSM and a Superior Smoker and I have used this controller on both pits and it performed as advertised. This is not a shill post! I am not going to hide the fact that I am friends with the man who developed this but he has developed a product at a price point that was definately needed. I am a long time Stoker user and 85% of the time I use it to just control pit temp. I am not going to give up my Stoker because at times having the ability to control both pits with 1 controller, have it hooked up to internal network, and meat probes are all nice options. But like I said earlier most of the time I just hook it up to control pit temp anyway so the extras are not needed. THis unit works just as well as Stoker and is much easier to operate. For a no frills unit that works amazingly good at a price point that is hard to beat, this is a no brainer! I know I feel better at a comp knowing that I have 2 units that I can count on. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone that was shopping for automatic temperature control.

Got one myself and love it. I used it with an additional digital probe thermometer and it stayed on the money. It had a small learning curve and i had to let the cooker settle a bit. Once it did this thing ran great.

Back