I'm Trying!

William Burris

You can call me, POCO. I've been Q'ing for years, not anal, nor Master. Decided to go outside of my comfort zone and join a group, that appears to have similar interests and information that I find interesting. Lamb, Webers, Fish, Beef, Pork & Poultry, are a calling card. Rotisserie is definitely an occasion for me, lazy on clean up, but it's amazing. Boneless leg of lamb, boys & gals, OMG! I look forward to all the ideas and to watching posts. Thank you. I am, thankfully a retiree, that enjoys the smell & results of the Grill. Make me proud, that I joined! I am anything, but a Techie! My Weber Kettle is closing in on 30 yrs old, handles been riveted on twice, big wind, the Genisis is heating as we meet. I'm old school. Look forward to all the good conversation.
Have a nice evening.

Welcome POCO. Another retiree here in the high desert of Western Nevada. You picked a good spot to land. Lots of great folks here who are willing to share their knowledge and experiences. Look forward to seeing and hearing about your cooks.

Michigan says hello as well!
This bunch of well meaning enablers will offer you so many ways to enjoy your grills/smokers, whatever you have and we will all encourage you to find more instruments of grilling entertainment so, welcome and be ready to have a great time!

Back