I'm back

Greg C.

TVWBB Member
Been a while since I've been here. I have a butt and some chicken on the smoker right now and I'm lookin forward to it.

As I logged on I thought about what a bunch of great people are on this forum. I bought a Corvette last October and have been hanging out on the Corvette forum. It's not for the thin skinned ones. If anyone complains they say all Internet forums are like that or its all in fun. That's just not so here and I've seen many on this forum be very funny without it being at others expense.
Thanks for a great forum.

Greg, welcome back. I think the tone of this forum is due to Chris A. Give him all the kudos .

Welcome back Chris and congrats on the Corvette. I have belonged to many forum boards throughout the years and nothing, and I mean nothing beats this forum, great people, great topics and great food!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Greg C.:
Been a while since I've been here. I have a butt and some chicken on the smoker right now and I'm lookin forward to it.

As I logged on I thought about what a bunch of great people are on this forum. I bought a Corvette last October and have been hanging out on the Corvette forum. It's not for the thin skinned ones. If anyone complains they say all Internet forums are like that or its all in fun. That's just not so here and I've seen many on this forum be very funny without it being at others expense.
Thanks for a great forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Corvette owners are sissies!
icon_wink.gif

Sissies!!!!!

Well, I'm not gonna say that ain't so with some of them. You know, the ones with the matching cap, shirt and shoes that eat salads and sushi. But that ain't me! I'm more the muscle car, fire up the smoker and throw some meat on it type guy.

My not yet world famous smoked chicken salad and smoked butt sure was good this past weekend. I was really missing some of that.

Back