I'm back after a few years absence

Pete Z

TVWBB Super Fan
Hello again. I never really made the switch to the new forum a few years ago, got busy, etc. Anyway, I decided to check things out while I was looking up some recipes (never really stopped doing that). Who knows, I might even get crazy and offer a comment or two. I'm still in Chattanooga, TN - it's generally a great place to be.

...Chattanooga, TN - it's generally a great place to be.
Welcome Home Pete!

Chattanooga was a very friendly spot last time we were there, enjoyed our visit and LOVED Lookout Mountain!

Hey Pete, I have only been here since 2019 so I don’t know what you missed in 2015-2019. 😂
Welcome Back! Hope you stay around this time so we can all learn learn from each other.

Love that Champs Chicken down in Chattanooga! Only place I've ever seen that serves 40 oz bottles of beer and has coozies to match.

Love that Champs Chicken down in Chattanooga! Only place I've ever seen that serves 40 oz bottles of beer and has coozies to match.
It's good, for sure. They might even be allowed to serve the 40s though the drivethru/curbside these days, but I haven't been there lately to check. My downtown workplace is still relegated to my remote telework hideaway at home.

Back