If you need some Genesis Silver/Gold B/C burners

The deals are still out there! It seems like whatever bumps there were from tariffs, COVID, etc. are getting replaced with some efforts to move out some inventory.

Thanks, Bruce! An unbeatable price. Just wanted to point out that these are not for the Genesis 1xxx-5xxx (13-bar cookbox).

Yah, I forgot to mention that they fit Silver/Gold B and C grills. I never checked the price on their Genesis 1000 burners....might have a similar deal.

Currently unavailable? I just bought 2 due to the original post.

Should be 7 left at this moment in time.

Glad you guys are scooping them up. Can't really beat that price. Almost makes cleaning an old set a waste of time.

Are you guys getting the free Pit Boss grill covers with them? LOL, I have two or three covers now....no pit boss though. I figure they will be good for something.

Ed, I have a bunch of used sets. I will sell them for $2 a tube. hahaha. Problem is that I don't have matching crossover tubes for most of them.

t0sG1c6.jpg

Bruce - I did not see the free pit boss cover promotion when I ordered mine. May fit a wsm. May get it when I order another set of burners.

Just looked at their Amazon online store, they've got lots of other burners available for other models at reasonable prices.

Could not find one for a Skyline though.

Link here:

Back