ID part, then an offer

Wayne Ficklin

TVWBB Fan
I believe I know what this is, but I’m positive one of you would know what it is. I think it must’ve been swapped out when a Genesis was converted from LP to NG. Can anyone confirm?

After proper ID, would anyone be interested in it for whatever it costs to ship it from 29630?

https://imgur.com/a/n4RWoI6

KN8F4Tr.jpg

Last edited:
Possibly by noticing the LP regulator that is attached to it?

Well any more that is not an indication of what it is. Given the proliferation of dummies who figure a conversion is simply hooking up a different hose :D

The hose would have a "regulator" on it as well as the tank hookup if it was LP. If it is NG, it will just be a straight hose.

Possibly by noticing the LP regulator that is attached to it?

Well any more that is not an indication of what it is. Given the proliferation of dummies who figure a conversion is simply hooking up a different hose :D
Ha ha, what if there’s no hose attached to the manifold?

This was a general question, not specifically referring to the manifold in the picture above.

Well, if you have a 3/64" drill bit handy, it will fit in the orifice for NG but will not fit in an orifice for LP.

Well, if you have a 3/64" drill bit handy, it will fit in the orifice for NG but will not fit in an orifice for LP.
Thanks Bruce, useful information, NG orifice is slightly bigger than LP orifice I assume.

Yes that is correct. I think LMicheals (Larry) posted up a chart somewhere that shows orifice sizes and BTU ratings based on which gas is being used and the pressure behind the gas.

Back