I need help with my ribs. My family likes the meat falling off

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Justin P.:
I can't seen to get them that tender, they just seem to dry out. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Justin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here ya go -

For spare ribs cook them using the 3-2-1 method. 3 hours in the smoke, 2 hours foiled with a little fruit juice or BBQ sauce, and then 1 hour unfoiled to firm up a little. Cook in the 245-260* range.

For loinbacks cook them using 2.5-1-1 method. 2.5 hours in the smoke, 1 hour foiled with a little fruit juice or BBQ sauce, and then 1 hour unfoiled to firm up a little. Cook in the 245-260* range.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Justin P.:
I can't seen to get them that tender, they just seem to dry out. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Justin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Justin, IMO, to get them falling off the bone without them drying out, you'll need to foil them, and or high heat cook them. Larry gives some good advice above for what your after.

Back