I need a kettle, would you suggest 22” Master-Touch or 26”?

Get the 26”. I also used to be firmly rooted in the “22 is plenty big enough, why would I ever get the 26?” crowd. Then Glen Blue came out and I HAD to get it. After using it, the added real estate is absolutely beneficial. Can you cook for 4 on the 22? Of course. But you can cook for 4 better with the 26....the difference is just amazing.
Get the 26 and thank us later.

Get the 26”. I also used to be firmly rooted in the “22 is plenty big enough, why would I ever get the 26?” crowd. Then Glen Blue came out and I HAD to get it. After using it, the added real estate is absolutely beneficial. Can you cook for 4 on the 22? Of course. But you can cook for 4 better with the 26....the difference is just amazing.
Get the 26 and thank us later.
I also agree but my problem is not having adequate space to park this "Big-Mother" along-side my Weber Performer Deluxe, WSM 18" Classic and Weber Smoky Joe.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Last night I was looking for used ones and found a 22 Master Touch that was used 1 time, the lady thought charcoal was too much work and decided it wasn’t for her. Just a couple tiny rust spots on the grate. $150, came with a chimney and some charcoal, so saved me $100 including tax. I bought it and now will watch for a used 26”, can’t wait to use this thing

EB0DF2B4-A953-4139-BC77-5D8A3BE96EEA.jpeg

Nice score! Looking for a used 26" is easier said then done, meaning they rarely show up in the used market. Take my earlier advice & continue to look for another used 22.

I don't think the 22" will be necessary personally but I haven't seen the spreads you may be making.
A lot of food can be done on the 22" and you even got the warming rack for more real estate.
I have purchased the E6 Summit and I still only grill on the performer, so far the E6 has only done low and slow jobs.

Back