I hate this fourm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Kerstenn

TVWBB Member
With all the talk of temp holding for hours and seeing the space it will save over a big Klose pit( I would love to have a Klose but space is not in my favor)
This fourm has pushed me over the edge and had to buy a WSM today. Thanks for the info I have read here to make up my mind that it will work just fine for the BBQ needs of the homested.

Yah, I know what you mean. It's one of my biggest gripes.

I have been reduced to the point where I am considering replacing my perfectly serviceable gasser grill with a kettle now and it's all the fault of these durned discussions.
icon_mad.gif
icon_smile.gif

Bubba

You won't be dissapointed. I think one of the many advantages of the WSM is that it fits the needs of a relatively small family gathering well and you don't have to load up with a ton of fuel. On the other hand you can cook a lot on it and you can always get a second if you like really BIG gatherings.

Paul

My wife hates this forum also. She says that it puts our food budget out of whack, but she's the first one to stick her hands in the pulled pork when I'm pulling it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chet Johnson:

I have been reduced to the point where I am considering replacing my perfectly serviceable gasser grill with a kettle now and it's all the fault of these durned discussions.
icon_mad.gif
icon_smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_smile.gif

That's exactly what happened to me. I got rid of my lower quality gasser for a platinum kettle & rotisserie.
The kettle now sits proudly next to my WSM.

Bubba:
Welcome to TVWBB. Many of us have been victimized, but with gladness we accept it. Isn't it nice to know you aren't the only one?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bubba Kerstenn:
With all the talk of temp holding for hours and seeing the space it will save over a big Klose pit( I would love to have a Klose but space is not in my favor)
This fourm has pushed me over the edge and had to buy a WSM today. Thanks for the info I have read here to make up my mind that it will work just fine for the BBQ needs of the homested. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"I feel yore pain," he said with a raspy voice.

I have a big Klose and two WSM's. I love 'em both, uh...I mean all.

Each has a job to do and does it better than the other. No need for the Klose if I need to feed 50 people. No need for the WSM's if I need to feed 200.

Bubba,
The same thing happened to me, I was looking for reasons to *not* get a WSM ... after checking this site enough times I just gave up, and they're really expensive this side of the pond.

Tony,
Nice to hear your wife pulls your pork, any tips
icon_smile.gif

Yah, this forum has cost me as well...I wouldn't have gotten my Guru otherwise. But I wouldn't trade it for the world!
icon_smile.gif

Well I do feel alot better I am not the only one to come to this. The best thing is that I already have a Guru. It is great that I can take it off my pit I am using now and use it on the WSM. That in it self just saved me another $200.00 fun tickets.
I will also feel alot better when I can get it off the CC when the bill comes.

I can relate..Ive been reading this thing for three nights now out at work and drooling. Ive been on my Harley so not so tempted. But rains in the forecast so Im in the truck tonight..shame one em if Walmart has one in stock at 5:30 a.m. when I get off. Now I have a way to get it home.. Is it, the mind is strong but the heart is weak...? I think its the mind is weak and the stomache is strong in this case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back